- Designed for MX Engines
- Primes Diesel Engines
- Eliminates the use of hand priming pumps after performing maintenance
- Uses onboard fuel to prime engines and filters, avoids the hassle of keeping reserve fuel on hand
- Eliminates cross contamination of fuel
- Fuel Transfer: Filters and transfers fuel in one operation
- Transfers fuel when repairing tanks
- Transfers fuel for trucks being sold or taken out of service
- Tank Cleaning: Removes contaminated fuel, sediment and water from fuel tanks of diesel powered equipment or from diesel storage tanks
- Cleans fuel tanks — can be a value added service as a revenue stream
DD 13-15-16 Engines
DAVCO Technology, LLC celebrates 40 years in business. Founded in 1976, DAVCO has grown to be a well respected industry leader in diesel fuel filtration technology.
For use with “SEEING IS BELIEVING®” Technology in DAVCO Fuel Processors.
High efficiency and high capacity filtration, with three layers of incremental micron sized StrataPore™ filter media.
The Elemax filter has increased contamination capacity.
The patented and calibrated vapor pressure relief valve ensures full use of the filter life potential.
Determine the correct filter for your application. Click here for filters listed by P/N and micron rating.
See when NOT to change the filter. The difference is the clear cover on top.
The fuel processor design uses only the amount of StrataPore filter media needed minimizing fuel restriction throughout the life of the filter. Use the clear cover to the fuel level. When the fuel reaches to top of the filter, it is time to change the filter.
Reduce waste by using the full capacity of filter.
Extended filter change intervals are based on useful filter life instead of mileage or calendar date.